Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Investing in my future.


Well, it was only a matter of time before mom started instilling her penny pinching ways in me. In two days, I've already saved up 7 cents.

Mom let me use the piggy bank that my Great Grandpa Seibert made for her when she was a little girl.

And after I put all of my pennies in the piggy bank, I figured out how to pull out the plug and get all my pennies back.

If I keep saving at this rate, I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 150. Mom said tomorrow she would teach me about the 8th wonder of the world- compound interest.

5 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Keep saving those pennies! They will add up.

Lester

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Evie and Annalise Taller said...

YOu are such a pretty little girl, Hank.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Evie and Annalise Taller said...

YOu are such a pretty little girl, Hank.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger The Seibert Kids said...

Maybe you can convince your Mom into letting to spend some of that compound interest on a haircut.
Uncle Kevin

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the beginning of a good library behind you there. This will become valuable to your future also. You will be able to have a wealth of knowledge as time goes by. Keep reading.

Ol' Gramps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home