Our week recap
If I had to choose one word to describe this week, it would be "mosquito bite." (I know, that's two words.) Don't worry Grandma, I didn't get punched, just stung.
And the granddaddy of them all. Mom is wondering if maybe this isn't a bee sting or something else, because it's huge!
Mom said we're going to see Aunt Jenni, Uncle Jim, Evelyn and Annalise this weekend! I am packed and ready to go! I'm head out to the "garge." (This is my latest new word. It took mom and dad a while to figure out that I mean garage.)
While I may be on my way to Indianapolis, mom and dad said that they are not sure whether we will be going or not. I've had 5, a-hem, loose stools today and mom and dad aren't sure whether Aunt Jenni or the car's upholstery could handle that condition. Mom says we have to wait and see how I'm feeling tomorrow. (This is also why I get to have my nuk for these pictures. Mom doesn't want you to think that she just lets me have it all the time. I wish she would, but she's got this weird thing about nuks.)
Despite my condition, I still never cease to amaze my fans. All of the pieces in my car puzzle have magnets in the middle. I can use the magnet on the end of the tow truck rope to pick up all of the cars. How's that for physical dexterity?
Ages 3 and up? I think not.

1 Comments:
Hank-
I'm sorry for your big bites. It looks like a spider bite. I hope you feel better soon!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home