Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's no Indy 500, but...

While Grandma and Grandpa Seibert, and Aunt Jenni and Uncle Jim were fighting rain delays at the Indy 500 (Sam Hornish, Jr. was robbed), we spent we visited somewhere equally as cool... the World's Largest Brat Festival!
It seriously doesn't get any better this. I love Wisconsin.
Everyone had a yellow shirt with a smiling bratwurst.
And what else would you expect to see at the largest brat fest besides the World's Largest Grill?
Period.

Mom was happy because Dad put sauerkraut on her brat. She likes her some kraut.


I kept trying to take a bite, but Mom was preoccupied.

When is the band going to come onstage?

As you can see, Wisconsin is very devoted to caring for the lost and injured. I hope my mom and dad find me soon. This tent is lonely.

I love Brat Fest. I hope we go back tomorrow. If you buy the world-record-setting brat, you win a diamond ring. I'm going to get that brat.

Mom, don't you fall asleep! You've got a lot to do today!

Mom was really productive today. She cleaned out and swept her car and cleaned all of the interior. Then she got together with our neighbors and helped power wash six decks. Before you start feeling too bad for her, there was a lot of beer involved, and we got our third meal in a row of bratwursts. Gotta love Wisconsin.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Shewwww I'm glad your Mom & Dad found you! You looked pretty lonely in that big tent all by yourself. I am glad though that there wasn't any other lost kids!

By the way, tell your Mom next time, just let you eat by yourself.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home