Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!


No, we weren't at the Coca-Cola 600. This is just A Jeff Gordon car at the Monona Grove Memorial Day parade. Mom and I went with our neighbors- the Gielow's. As usually, mom didn't take a picture of me with my very favorite girl- Ariel. It was the most romantic wagon ride I've ever been on.

Miss Festa Italia doesn't look like she's from Wisconsin.

Here's Miss Wisconsin! Just kidding.

I preferred this crowd instead. Care Bears and Evel Knievel.

And here's Wisconsin's take on belly dancing. This float is a usual in the parade and was everyone's favorite.

Mom and I just chilled and took everything in.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Love the 'Belly Dancers'. It looks like you did also.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home