Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Totally cute.


I didn't get this body overnight, you know. It took almost 19 months of discipline and hard work.

My new favorite word is "Pi-pie!"- which is short for PigPile, our new game where we all choose who to tackle and jump on top of. I think mom invented it so she could get more hugs.


Mom made Dad and I matching shirts for Father's Day.

Just a little intellectual dork joke...

My two best friends, George and Big George, asleep after a fun day of playing. I think it's so funny when I hug the Georges and mom tucks us all in really tight with my purple blanket.

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,

You are right - totally cute!!!

Love,
Grandma

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still have those great abs!

Love,
GG&GG

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he get a copy of the GeekWeek shirt too. That's a classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home