Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Not a baby, but definitely a goofball.


I like to sit in the baby chair that mom put in my room.

Mostly because I can't sit in the one at babysitter's house because it always filled with babies!
Mom's been getting awfully sentimental lately since I turn two in just a couple days. I think she wants me to stay a baby. Dad says wait 3 months ad she won't have to miss babies anymore. I don't understand what he's talking about.

Speaking of my papa, he's at Harvard giving a talk at a fancy conference. That's pronounced "Hahhh-vahhhd." We're really proud of you Papa! And we're not the only ones who are proud! Even the Hayek family loves you! Papa got a handwritten letter from F.A. Hayek's daughter-in -law today! Papa studies Mr. Hayek in school. I see alot of his books around our house. And mom really likes the Hayek's because they have a fund that helped put our papa through grad school.

We can't wait to see you papa! Be careful how long you stay away because I get big fast!


For example, look at this shrimp!

Wait, I recognize that belly.

It's baby Henro on his first Valentine's day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home