Bath night recap.
It's cold up here in Wisconsin, (it was actually a balmy 20 degrees here today, but yesterday peaked at about -2 degrees with 40 mph winds). So we don't really like to expose our bare skin very often. But about once or twice a week, mom insists on me having a bath to try and scrape some of the snot off of my face.
I recently figured out how all of my squirting dinosaurs work. But I come from the classy part of Madison, so everytime I put them underwater to fill up with water, I also announce that the dinosaurs are farting. (I make them say "excuse me.")
Mom is trying to use up some of her bath products. And since I'm really the only one in the house who takes baths, I get one smelly oil filled bath ball and a sprinkling of bath confetti ("snowflakes") every time I take a bath .
I'm very excited about getting my ball and snowflakes into the bathtub.
Mom is sometimes too cumbersome to lean all the way into the bathtub, so some of the cleaning duties are left to me.
Maybe Jethro Tull is auditioning for another flutist. I'm pretty good.

1 Comments:
Hank-
When my kids was little, I used to put food coloring in the water. They would want to stay in there for hours & play until they were all wrinkled up. Next time, have your Mom or Dad do this for you. It's really cool!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home