Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My last weekend in Mern.

While Mama came back to Marion with me, Papa flew to California to see Uncle Adam, Aunt Katie and baby Sadie. He said it's sunny and warm there and that he didn't even pack a coat.
But who needs the West coast? It was almost 50 degrees here and sunny, so we went outside to play.
I rode around in the cool convertible all by myself.
I was very good at backing up- just like Mater.
PawPaw had drill yesterday, so when he got home, I had to help him take his boots off.
Things got a little "Kenny and Dolly." PawPaw, you did make this a Christmas to Remember.
Aunt Girl had to leave this morning to go back to college. I wish I could take her home with me. We had so much fun together.


We went to the free zoo- Petland. I got to pick out dogs to play with. Believe it or not, I think Mama even liked this little boxer puppy.

We were pretty pumped about the Packers victory yesterday, but then we were bummed out that the Colts lost. We just hope Aunt Jenni is holding it together. To mourn our loss, PawPaw and I decided to watch Car movie one more time.

Tomorrow morning, we're going back to the airport to see Papa and then I get to take my very first ride on an airplane too! It's going to be great!

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

It looks like you had so much fun!

Lester

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky. You look great. ;)
Love, Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home