Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Parsons' Christmas


I don't know how it started, but God bless the person who decided to associate choo choo trains with Christmas. It's been a very good month for me. This one ran back and forth and kept me occupied for a very long time, although I wasn't allowed to touch it.

Dad and I got matching green bathrobes for Christmas from our GG's. Mom says we can all wear our robes all day now and turn the temperature down even more in the house.
I was a little elf and helped deliver presents to everyone.

As par for a Seibert, Christmas really "sucked" for mom this year. I don't understand how someone can get so excited about a vacuum. Papa says we have to accept her for who she is.

We topped off the morning with a great lunch. GG Parsons was pleased to see that his great grandson is following in his footsteps and does not like to have dirty fingers. I have taken to using a napkin during my meals to keep things clean. Maybe next year GG can teach me to skin and debone a chicken using just one fork and never actually touching the meat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home