Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, January 07, 2008

My weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Seibert's

I had a great weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Seibert.
I spent the bulk of my time playing with their marbles.


Mom and Papa, please please please get me one of these!
Grandma made me pancakes for breakfast two days in a row! This is luxury!
Mom, I also expect this treatment when I get home. No more frozen waffles for me please.
We even got french fries for lunch!
More dip!
This is the best.
Finally, before bed, I figured out that all the registers are magnetic.
I hope Grandma and Grandpa had a good time collecting the magnets from all over the house and moving them back to the fridge!

Thanks for the great weekend Grandma and Grandpa!



2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One man, We missed 20000 by 6 visits. We were 20006.
The Seibert Kids

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

Can you spell your name with the magnet? It is really fun learning how to spell with cool colorful magnets.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home