Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I need a break.

We've been having so much fun here at Nama and Pawpaw's that I may have played myself under the weather. Today we went to the mall to play on the indoor playground and the quarter cars. Luckily for PawPaw's wallet, I did not like it when the helicopter moved, so he got to save some money on the cars while I played in them. Nama started to suspect that I might be coming down with something when we get to El Campesino and I was a big grump. We had to leave before we even got a table. And if you know El Campo, you never want to leave early unless there's a good reason.
So Aunt Girl and I just decided to take it easy tonight.

I tried to call mama and papa, but I couldn't remember the number.

And one note for all of you blogger fans. You may have noticed that we're sneaking up the the 20,000 hit mark. If you are the lucky blogger to hit 20,000, make sure you post a comment. We may or may not throw confetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home