Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas in Marion.

Finally we headed back to Marion for Christmas at Nama and PawPaw's house.

Nama made a fancy dinner, but mom and dad made me go to bed before they ate it. Mama said it was very enjoyable.
Nama got a gingerbread house kit and we had a great time decorating it.

I was very diligent about placing all of the gum drops (one of my new favorite foods, by the way).

We decorated both sides of the roof and almost made it through two windows before my mouth got the best of me and I had to try some frosting and candy.

Mama and I with our finished product.

We spent the rest of our week just chilling out in our PJs and relaxing. Nama let me watch Car movie.

My favorite part of visiting Marion is the big basement filled with toys. Of course my favorite is this 50 year old rebel car.

Mama and I are searching for an unusual talent that will get us famous. So far, we've only come up with recreating the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene with pretzels.

Ew! I think we just kissed!


And here's a video to prove how talented we are.

I think everyone knows how much I like Car Movie. Check out my new sneaks- they light up.

I had so many presents to open that it literally took days to open them all. Especially when I only have a 2 present attention span at any given time.

Then we went back to hanging out and jumping on PawPaw.

Back in the basement, I continued to try and perfect jumping my car over and through trains. But Papa said this isn't the real General Lee, so it probably wouldn't work.


While I drove my car, I usually insisted that Papa rode the scooter around the basement.

And just because you have a cool car doesn't mean you shouldn't have manners.

I also got a back pack for Christmas because Mama and Papa told me my last big surprise is that I am staying in Ohio for almost 2 weeks! And then Mama and Papa are going to fly down and pick me up and we're all going to fly back home together! I'm really excited about spending time with my Ohio families, but I think Mama and Papa weren't very happy about leaving me behind. I think will be good for them though. Now then can spend the next two weeks doing boring adult things, like working long hours and cleaning out closets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home