Our floor is covered in bug- mama.
Movers are just great. They make plans but never really tell us what they are. Our contact in NC told us the movers were coming today, so we packed everything up and was ready to say goodbye to our things. The movers did come, but just to pack up our kitche
n, which just took about 12 minutes. So we had another day to wait until the house was empty to clean it.
Most importantly, mama got her camera back from the camera shop and was hankering to take some pictures of her sweet little Junebug, who today discovered her foot and no longer needs any toys to stay satisfied.
Later, she practiced rolling and showing off the pretty new romper that our neighbor Ariel gave her as a going away present.
Of the two kids, I think Henry is going to be the perpetual spazz, while June is going to be the cool, collected one. This is already evidenced in their relationship. Henry will stand over her on all fours yelling "I'm an overpass, Juner!" in her face and she just takes it. He lays on her and she doesn't cry. I just know he's going to spend the rest of his life yelling "Look at me!" and she'll look the other way to bug him and say "Do you guys hear something? I don't."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home