Misc pictures and movie night- June.
Things are finally starting to slow down. We just got the new blinds hung today and we're getting to a point where we're even hanging pictures on the wall. Now all we need to do is get it to stop raining so we can take the last load of cardboard to the recycling station.
Things have been going pretty well for me. My sitting up is really going well. I'm pretty good at getting my nuk in my mouth on my own (which probably means Aunt Jenni will be calling to ask when I'm going to give it up soon).
And my mom does a pretty good job of shoveling food in my mouth so I'm not too hungry. Latest on my list of new food is bananas and acorn squash. I really liked the half banana that mama fed me, but it didn't like me. I promptly barfed all of it up on our neighbor's front steps (he had to hose it down!) and I've been constipated ever since. Mama says we're going to buy some prune juice tonight.
Papa had his first day of school today. We hope no one mistook him for a student. But we know that no students looked this sharp this morning. Henry must be telling papa to use his brain in this picture.
My jumper is my new favorite toy. Last week it was no fun because my head just kept sliding between the two side straps, but this week I love it! I'm really starting to get some air under my jumps.
Mama let me fold the laundry. Isn't she great?
We found these pictures on the memory card and realized we forgot to post them! This is our friend Sophia from when we were visiting Madison.
Also, she's the total opposite of Henry. She likes dressing up, dancing and singing and always shows off for mama and papa when they visit. Here she is putting her backside in for the hokey pokey.
Here's Sophia showing off her hokey pokey.
Finally, here's a video that a few weeks old. It's of Henry swimming in the pool. It was the first time that he had his swim vest on and he was still getting used to it. Now he's a pro. Just the other day he treaded water in the pool for about 10 minutes straight. And don't worry, mama and papa didn't just forget about me floating in my ring. They eventually came and got me.

1 Comments:
Hey kids,
You certainly have a handsome Dad.
Huggy Babe, be very careful and don't spit up on him when he is leaving in the morning.
Henry you are a great swimmer!
Love,
GG&GG
Post a Comment
<< Home