Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Almost heaven...West Virginia- Henry.

On our way home to North Carolina, we stopped by Rabel Mountain to visit our extended Parsons family. We were very excited to be there because all 10 of the Parsons "kids" were there.My GG Grandma and Great Great Aunt Jo Ann got Sadie and Juner matching dolls. June loved her! Mama says she can already tell that the stuffed animal collection is finally going to pay off. GG also got Juner a tiny china doll from Gettysburg. Juner actually sighed and held the doll to her cheek.

Sadie and Nama share a cuddle. Sadie and June did have onmatching dresses by accident, but June had an accident of her own to ensure they weren't matching too long.


I had fun in Akol pushing the stroller around.

And or second cousin Riley showed me how she rides her big wheel.

We had a lot of fun running down the big hill to the Parsons house.

While I was testing mama on how many times I could slam the screen door before getting in trouble, I noticed the P in the iron work. Mama said that P was for Parsons. I responded "Like Henry Parsons!" and claimed the house for myself!

I know you'e not supposed to play favorites, but June has clearly chosen her favorite.

Huggy Babe and Huggy Gramps are best friends forever.

And Sadie continues her boycott of smiling for her Aunt Becky.

And finally, here's our Great Great Aunt JoAnn and Great Great Uncle Dean who let us stay at their house down in the holler of Akol. Thanks for the great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home