Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 5th month-day-June.

Yesterday was my 5th month-day. We celebrated by visiting BW3s. Of course, I didn't get any.

Henry fell in love for the first time- with our waitress, Michelle. He always wanted to see her, but got shy every time she came around.

Before we left Madison, we visited our Dr. Bull (or Dr. Ball as Henry calls her). At 5 months, my vitals are:

Weight: 13 pounds and 13 ounces (19th percentile)

Length: 25.5 inches (55th percentile)

Head circumference: 16.26 inches (26th percentile)

I may be a shrimp, but I'm still bigger than Henry was when he was 5 months old (only 13 punds 5 ounces!). Take that big brother!
Tonight we grilled out and had a nice supper on the deck. Aunt Girl and Mister Anthony provided the entertainment.
After supper, mama told me that it was time I get back to sleeping at night. Lately, I've been getting up about every 2 hours to nurse. It's probably a combination of being in a different house, being hungry, and not being swaddled anymore, but mama says it has to stop.
So they went to the store and got some rice cereal and decided I could eat at the table with everyone else.

I liked it!
I was a very good girl and didn't spit anything out.
I only cried when mama slowed down and I wanted more! Later mama, nursed me and then gave me a bottle. Hopefully we all get more sleep tonight.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home