The swimming cool- Henry.
Tonight after supper, mama and papa took us to the swimming pool, or the "swimming cool" as I call it. We had an extra great time because mama bought us clearance swimming toys. Juner got a raft and I got a life jacket. And I swam all by myself! We do have a video, but we're still stealing wireless internet, so we're not going to upload it now.
Mama let me take some cars to the pool, although I didn't even play with them. But June had a good time with them.
Papa and Juner enjoying the water on a warm muggy night.
When we got home, mama tried to feed June some cereal. They say to start babies out on really thin cereal, but June didn't like it. She cried the whole time and spit it everywhere. When mama thickened it up, she ate it right up.
We had a huge adventure tonight. After mama and papa put us down for bed, they headed outside to sit on the deck for a while. Our house is great, but it has locks that stay locked when you turn the handle. So. of course, mama and papa found themselves locked outside with two kids inside. Those kids, of course, immediately started crying. They tried all of the doors and windows to no avail. Finally, papa got the ladder out of the back shed and climbed up to our window. It took a lot of persuading, but finally I came downstairs and unlocked the door. Mama said I saved the day. Looks like we need to get a spare key hidden outside!

1 Comments:
Way to save the day Henry! I hope my parents don't lock themselves outside. I'm way to young to let my parents back in!
Love,
Jack
Post a Comment
<< Home