We learned during the Olympic opening ceremonies that 8 is a lucky number in China. Over 300,000 couples in China got married on 8/8/08. It proved to be a great day for Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Kevin too. On 8/8/08 at 8:40 pm, the
Seibert welcomed its newest member- our cousin Tessa Catherine.

Tessa was 7 pounds 12 ounces and 21 inches long.

We were at the
Seibert house to welcome Aunt Elizabeth and baby Tessa home from the hospital today.

Mama was very happy, because historically Aunt Elizabeth always had her babies as soon as mama left town. This time she got to see her niece brand new.

Tiny as she is, she has some long toes feet. We think she's going to be a runner, just like her parents.



Natalie is very
excited about her baby sister.She even gave her one of her blankets when she got home (which made mama cry).

A doting big sister, who was right on when she told her mom to put the pink ribbon on the bassinet.

Tessa was always willing to snatch up Tessa when mama let go.

Oliver, a typical 20 month old, didn't really notice his new little sister. We actually had to hide some cheerios underneath Tessa to get this shot.

Like Oliver, I didn't really taken notice of the new baby. Instead, I focused on getting my foot in my mouth. But I do have to say, if I have to give up the being the baby of the family, I'm glad that the new baby is Tessa.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home