Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

While the parents are away- Henry.

Now that you've seen what mama and papa have been up to, here's what I've been doing for the past week.
At Nama and PawPaw's, everyone kept playing a game called "Cornhole." They didn't let me play, so I just climbed on the boards until my leg fell through the hole.


Nama and Juner shared a moment.

You can tell mama didn't take this picture because Sadie is actually smiling. PawPaw looks pretty happy with his girls.

Later, we unwound with a little Car Movie before bed.

Juner practices looking cute.
Later, the girls relaxed with their blankies.
While unpacking, mama realized that June actually owns about 5,000 3/6 month outfits. She decided that as soon as June wears one, it gets put away until every single outfit was worn. Too bad, because they are all so cute!

While everyone was at Cedar Point, we spent some time lounging in our pajamas We even got a bed in the living room to lie on! (They're repainting Aunt Girl's room, so the furniture is moved out.)

My favorite of the week was when the neighbor did some heavy construction and I got to go check it out. Here I am with the excavator in my excavator shirt.

We ate a lot of meals on the deck.
PawPaw and I took Jazzy on many walks. And Jazzy was even inspiration for a phone conversation with mama.

MAMA:What are you doing?
ME: We're outside.
MAMA: What are you doing outside?
ME: Picking up poop!

Aunt Katie and I.

Baby Sades acting as a stand-in for baby June.
Even mama has to admit that Jazz has turned out to be a pretty good dog. She's very gentle with the kids and puts up with a lot of poking and hair pulling. She's come a long way from the excitable dog who jumped and barked 23 hours a day. Mama might even forgive her for eating most all food mama's ever bought into the house.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great picture of Colonel Grampa
and his beautiful ladies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home