A birthday triumvirate!
You may ask yourself- could it be possible for 3 of my very favorite people to all have birthdays on the same day?
Happy Birthday Great Grandma Seibert! One year she got a very special present on her birthday...
My Grandpa Seibert! 
Finally, it's also Miss Megan's birthday. (What is she laughing about at her bachelorette party? Mom won't say.)
And I guess we have one more birthday to celebrate. Mom showed me this little stick and said that there will be one more birthday in February. I'm not really sure what this stick has to do with it, but now she keeps calling me "big brother."

5 Comments:
Congrats, guys!!!
I just can't think of a better way to "break the news"! Congrats to all!
Thank-you for the birthday wish Henry. Hopefully the next time your mom and dad plan a trip south you are feeling much better!
Love, Meg
Congratulations!!
We have been away resting our weary brains. What wonderful news!
With love,
Molly, Mike & Cole
Hank-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I think it's awsome that you are going to be a Big brother! You will have so much fun having a little one to look after.
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home