Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My great weekend.


Mom and dad spent alot of time debating whether it was a good idea to keep me up hours past my bedtime in order to make me endure a wagon ride to a cigarette smoke filled park in order to listen to loud explosions and fireworks that could potentially seem alarming to a toddler.

The obvious answer was- yes, it is a good idea.

I head a really good time watching the fireworks. Madison puts on quite a show. Mom says it's nothing like the one in Bryan Ohio. I'll have to take her word for it.

Although the fireworks were exciting, it was three hours past my bed time and I was starting to get kind of tired.

I wanted to lay down, but I didn't want to miss anything.

Mom, have they played "Proud to be an American" yet?

As exciting as it was, sleep got the best of me on the walk back to the car.

That wagon was just so cuddly.

Then today my friend Huntley came over for supper. We took a wagon ride together and chased bubbles.

Then we spent some time pointing out airplanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home