Our 4th of July
Yesterday Mom and I went to the zoo.
Watch out for that polar bear! Just kidding--it's me.
[DAD EDIT]: What's funny about this picture is that that face, the scrunched-up "eh" face, is the expression Henry wears like 92-94% of the time. For whatever reason, it always escapes the camera's watchful eye. Looks like your luck ran out, scrunchy-faced Bubba.
Mom told me tonight that I have inherited the Parsons sensitive skin. For instance, look at these skeeter bites. Let's hope that I never get into a patch of poison ivy or I'm doomed.
Finally, a little update on my new words. My favorite word is "auch" (think German pronunciation here) which means "I want to play with the light switch and turn the lights on and off." Also "wee" means "I want to turn the fans on and off." I'm also very fond of "buckle" and "block" (pronounced "blach"). Great Grandma Wagner would be very proud of me carrying on my Czech heritage.

1 Comments:
Hank-
I Love the polar bear pic!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home