A bump on the head.
Tonight we went out for Chinese food. I found out that I love rice and ate about half a bucket. I loved it so much, I didn't even mind when mom put vegetables and meat in either. Then we went to the suit store and bought papa two new suits for his job interviews. He is sure going to look sharp. I got so excited about inseams and lapels that when I was running in and out of the dressing rooms, I ran straight into the corner of a wall. Look closely and you can see the mark over my right eye.
We had so much fun at the suit store that we stayed out way past my bedtime, so we didn't have time to take many pictures and I was too tired to cooperate.
Here I am looking at my fan and watching the rainbow that is attached spin around and around. Luckily, I like watching the fan alot so I won't be too bored when mom leaves for San Diego tomorrow. Lucky. I bet it's not raining there.
P.S. to Aunt Girl- We hope your dorm room is cool. Is there room for your 90,000 pairs of flip flops?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home