Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

We miss our Papa.

Papa is in Washington DC this weekend. Although we've spent most of our day crying, we did manage to get a couple things done.

This toothbrush thing is starting to get better. Although I would just prefer to suck the bubble gum flavored toothpaste off the brush, sometimes I let mom scrub my teeth sometimes too.

Check out those pearly whites.

Here's my new favorite hideout- the closet in my room.
Mom spent 15 minutes sitting outside the closed closet door while I played.

Come on mom-close the door! Can't a guy get any privacy?

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry you are making your Great Aunt Kathy proud with your good oral hygiene!

The Tooth Fairy iwll be by in 4 years or so.

xox
Aunt Kathy

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

That bubblegum toothpaste ROCKS!
Keep up the good work on those teeth. I don't think we have a dentist in the family yet!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home