Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Monday, July 16, 2007

My trip to Grandma and Grandpa Cooper's


A boy has to set out on his own sometime. So I left mom and dad in Wisconsin and came down to Ohio to visit Grandma and Grandpa Cooper (and Aunt Girl). Luckily, they had doughnuts with sprinkles waiting.

The best part about G&Gs? Lots of food and no pants required.

I just wish my mom would stop calling all the time and asking to talk to me. Doesn't she know I'm busy doing stuff?

Good thing I'm hear to buckle these buckles. What would G&G do without me?

This has been the best 3 days ever.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henry,

The best 3 days for us too!!

Love,
Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Girl

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I'm glad that you had such a great time. You'll have to visit them more often, so that you don't have to run around dressed up all day.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home