Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

What a Sunday.


When I woke up from my nap today, I had no idea what an exciting afternoon it would be.


Almost as exciting as my bedhead. (Grandma, bring the clippers this weekend. It's all getting buzzed.)


My first surprise was that Miss Elizabeth came to visit!!! She was in the area camping and stopped with her friends Miss Jeanette and Miss Leslie for lunch.

We went out to Ella's Deli. Mom forgot the camera, but I did ride on the carousel.


When we got back, we headed across the street for Ariel's 5th birthday party! There was a double slip-and-slide for the older kids, but I still enjoyed it as a fancy drinking fountain (or a bubbler, as they call it here in Wisconsin).


This is great!


Finally, Ariel, Lauren and I relaxed in the pool. What a way to end a great day.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

It's looks like you had a great day. Love the 'bed head'! Heehee

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home