But Dad says that mom has a new man in her life. And his name is Harry Potter. And for this reason, dad ad I sit around all day, neglected of love, hungry for supper, and in desperate need of a bath. But mom doesn't even notice. She's so wrapped up in this book, I had to beg her to update the blog.

Here's a couple
more pictures from last week in Ohio. G&G took me to the zoo.

We even saw a work horse (I call him Paw-Paw.)

I got to snuggle in with this Bengal tiger. Don't worry, it's just a statue.

Who
dey, huh?

And of course, even though it cost $10 a person to get into the Columbus zoo to see the famous primates, my very favorite part of the zoo was playing under the picnic tables.

Thanks again for the great week, Grandma, Paw-Paw and Aunt Girl! We all miss you
alot.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home