Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the road to Cleveland.


Grandma and I went to Cleveland yesterday to visit GG and GG.

I tried to up the cuteness for this trip.

After we got there, I tamed a wild puppy dog that was terrorizing the neighborhood.

Then I pushed my fire engine through the vast wilderness of Grandma's backyard.

My Uncle Cole came over to visit me too. We ate ice cream together and now he's my best friend.


I have to relax now, because mom and dad got into today and that means I have to start following the rules again. Mom rules with an iron fist.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank,
It was great having you visit us.
We enjoyed having you and your Grandma Cooper here . You are such a good boy!

We love you,
GG&GG

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I'm glad that you got to visit GG & GG! I miss them so much. Remember they are my Uncle Fint & Aunt Carol.
It's always fun to go visit them!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home