Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, July 27, 2007

The heat has broken.


We had a pretty nice day today, so we headed outside. To ward off dehydration I was sure to drink plenty of fluids.

The garden hose provided about 30 minutes of good old-fashioned fun. I helped mom hose out the trash cans and then just played around.

Aren't these things supposed to spray farther?

I figure the best way to do it is to spray my face and hope some of it trickles into my mouth.

Or just suck it straight from the hose.

Mom kind of wishes I played in the hose after I tended to my garden. A wet baby and dirt aren't the greatest combination.

I had to dig out all of this dirt to bury the crab apple I found on the ground.

In an update on my genius, I'm pleased to report that I can distinguish between mom and dad's car keys on the key rings ("Papa car" and "Becky car"). Depending on who I am riding with, I can find the key, put it in the ignition and even turn on dad's engine. After recovering from the shock of this, mom and dad are scrambling to find a lock box for every key in the house and a deadbolt for every door.


1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

You are growing so fast, just like the plants.

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home