Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A new do.


UPDATE: Thank God there are other Fairview grads out there. Luckily, the only thing that mom and Brent Haller learned in Sophomore English class were quotes from the movie "The Outsiders." I stress that they are quoting the movie, because they probably weren't required to even read the book. Way to go, Mr. Brent. And thank you again Mrs. Samples.


In case you haven't visited the Seibert Kids' blog, I have a new hair do. I'm getting mixed reviews. All of the ladies are crying over the loss of my "tuff, tuff hair" (name the book/movie for 10 points). The guys are intimidated by how mean I look. Grandma Cooper won't stop crying. Mom thinks I look like all of her Seibert boy cousins.

Our current favorite book is "Counting Kisses." I like it because it lets me point out all of body parts. mom likes it because she gets to kiss me and sometimes I kiss her back. Our favorite page is "Two gentle kisses on tired closing eyes." Every time we get to this page, I try out my sneaky eye close trick. It looks like I have my eyes closed but really their open just a little so I can still see. It really cracks me up.

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Brent & Rachel said...

Oh, oh, oh...The Outsiders!!! Ponyboy's tuff, tuff hair!!! For some freakish reason, I actually remember that :)

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will grow back. It will grow back. It will grow back.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home