Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

2 year pictures

Well, technically, 1 year, 364 day pictures.

Mom and I went out tonight to get my pictures taken.

I wasn't that into it, but the pictures actually turned out pretty well.

At least I smiled in these instead of just sitting there with my mouth open like my last pictures.
Mom, you're starting to look a little, um, maybe it's time you cut back on the sausage.

This car is cool!

Here are the 3 pictures we ended up getting.

We could have probably taken this exact same picture outside today. It snowed 4 inches, which is great except that now it's sleeting which means it's going to be extra icy. We're locking ourselves in the basement until it all melts.

Here I am sporting my casual, cool, wrinkled, and untucked plaid shirt. I call it the Wisconsin academic uniform.

Hey ladies, want a ride?

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looking sharp in that jacket too.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are looking like a big boy in those pictures. Not a baby anymore.

Love,
Na-Ma and Paw-Paw

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

These pics are ADORIBLE!!!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home