Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My 6 month-day!- June.


Today we celebrated my 6 month birthday. Henry built a tower for me. And then he used his head to knock it down.

While he built it, I spent my time blowing bubbles, happier now that mama has been cooking my sweet potatoes in prune juice.

Now I just need to learn to sit still when she wipes my face so she can get all of that crustiness off.

Also in honor of my special day, I underwent a transformation...

...my first haircut. After plenty of comments about my tuft up front, we decided to clip it. It looks pretty good, even if it's a little bland.

Finally, you can see that my main accomplishment of this month has been my massive increase of bulk. By mama's unofficial measurement, I now weigh almost 16 1/2 pounds. That's over 2 1/2 pounds heaver than last month! Yikes! It's gotten so bad that yesterday when I was sitting injust my diaper, Henry examined my leg rolls and announced that mama forgot to put my bottom in my diaper!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank
We are sure that the tower was a great one for June!!

Huggy Babe
What a beautiful bubble machine you are. We could see them in tha photo.

Love to all
GG&GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home