Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Mom's office Christmas party.

Mom's work had a Christmas party just for kids. Historically, we've gone just because the breakfast buffet is so good. This year was no exception. The sausages were the size of hot dogs. I ate three.

And to our surprise, I actually got into a couple of the activities they offered. I got to decorate my own cookie.

I painstakingly placed each chocolate chip.

Except for the ones I ate.


And I was very proud to show off the final product.

Next we went to see Santa. I was very interested in him, but didn't want to get much closer. And mom and dad weren't very interested in waiting in line for 45 minutes only for me to cry either.

So here you go Grandma Cooper- this is my 2007 picture with Santa.

The rest of the games were okay, but geared more towards big kids. So instead I just enjoyed the facility. They had a great corner to hide in.

And carpet that was out of this world! I spent the rest of the morning rolling around on the carpet drinking it in.

Dad was worried people might start to think I was "that kid." But mom said I'm only two so i don't have to conform to social norms yet.
I tried to get dad to join in, but he wouldn't.
What a nice family!
Mom, why can't I sit on your lap anymore?



Here I am decorating the cookies. Go hard or go home sprinkles.

I little taste of what every one else got to see. Why do people keep calling me special?

Finally, I'd like to tell you that this is my last post. Unless my cousins update their blog. i hate to disappoint my public, but I feel like this is the only means I have to get some pictures updated. Listen, I know I'm the tech savvy one of the Seibert family, but you guys can do this! Natalie and Oliver, you are now two birthday tributes behind. Evie and Annalise, you're one tribute back and I know you played in the snow today. Blog it. Lastly, Sadie- I know you're only a few weeks old, but I also know who your grandma and great grandma are. So that guarantees that you have at least 3 embarrassing Christmas outfits. Probably more like 5 since you're a girl and they make alot more cute girl clothes. Put them on and send us some pictures already!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger The Bockey Clan said...

Henry,

Nice job doing circles on that awesome carpet! Jeff and I are thinking of doing our whole house in that. :)

Bridget

 

Post a Comment

<< Home