Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Our little man


It's like mom only wants to take nice pictures on me when I'm in a bad mood.

My GG called and requested a picture of me in my Christmas suit.

GG, I hope that you don't mind that there is a choo choo in all of the shots. Mom did what she could, And that included telling me that I was only allowed to hold the fancy choo choo if I sat in the rocking chair.

Here's one standing. GG, we'll email you all the big pictures and you can pick which one you like.

"Light on?"


Mom and Dad have noticed lately what a little man I'm becoming. For example, today mama was fixing supper and sent me upstairs to get papa. So I ran upstairs and and said "Supper ready, papa."

So they decide to dress me up as Socrates.
Like a sculpture.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger lesleymac said...

Hank-

I LOVE the Christmas pics!

I bet you can't wait for Santa to come. You & Sadie will have fun, for sure!

Lester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home