Henry and June Turner

The life and times of a big brother and little sister.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

What a great day.

Papa says that pregnant ladies can go a little crazy. This was apparent at 8:30 this morning when mom decided that the garage needed to get cleaned out. Did I mention it was 7 degrees outside?

So we bundled up in about 16 layers each and headed out. Luckily for mom, she has a son that loves being outside. Loves it, no matter what the temperature is.

So while mom swept and rearranged her garage, I made sure our driveway was plowed and that all of the snow piles were secure. We even took a ride in my wagon.

After 2 hours, mom finally said we had to go back inside. Luckily we came back out later this afternoon for another hour.


I liked being outside so much, when mom asked it I wanted to go in, I responded with an emphatic "No inside!"
But inside was fun too. The Bengals and the Pack won, and our neighbors came over to watch the game with us! Ariel is the funniest girl I know.

Finally tonight we went over to the Cavari's house to celebrate Hanukkah. We got to light two menorahs and eat pizza and fried donuts! While we were there, Miss Jocelyn tried to help us get a good picture for our Christmas card. Somebody wouldn't cooperate and this is as good as we got. Thanks for trying Miss Jocelyn.

A fun weekend like this really wears a guy out.


Here are a couple more pictures from the Christmas party. In this one you can see both Santa and I.

And this is what everyone else saw. What a weirdo.

And here's a video of me jumping. Mama and Papa used to let me jump on their legs, but asked me to switch to their backs because mom was afraid I was going to give baby Gordo brain damage. I'm just giving this kid a taste of what is to come when it is born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home