Can you tell a difference?
Mom says the baby dropped again.She says the spot that she used to push on to get the baby off her gall bladder isn't there anymore. So we made her put on the same shirt as she wore two weeks ago so we could get a fair comparison.
And here she is tonight at 36 weeks. Frankly, the only difference that Papa and I notice is that she's bigger. But mama also says she's reached her grumpiest stage of this pregnancy, so you better not say anything about getting bigger. We just smile and agree with everything she says, then tell her she's pretty. It's our only hope.

3 Comments:
Different angle, I think you look smaller. ;)
Meg
I'm saying by the looks of that picture we all better guess the birth date again (sooner)
That belly is impressive, but there is definitely only 1 in the oven!
Love,
The Meyers of Ohio
Post a Comment
<< Home