Winking
Mama and Papa's friend Mister Arend said that the only way to improve the blog would be to add more videos. Mom was so impressed that a hip guy like Mister Arend even checked the blog, so she asked me to upload one for him.
This is me at breakfast trying to wink at mama. Maybe if Mister Arend is as hip as mama says, he can really teach me how to wink. I don't think this is going to get me any girls.
This is me at breakfast trying to wink at mama. Maybe if Mister Arend is as hip as mama says, he can really teach me how to wink. I don't think this is going to get me any girls.

2 Comments:
Keep on practicing. One day soon the ladies will be all yours.
I'm pretty sure that winking is the only thing you should let Arend teach Hank ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home