Outside.
It was really warm here yesterday (30 degrees), so papa and I went outside to dig out his car from the big snow storm.
After papa moved his car, I was quick to take his spot. I had to move the cozy coupe and my army jeep in off the street. Alternate side parking is such a pain!
I spent the rest of my time riding my bike. In my boots, I'm finally tall enough for my feet to touch the ground and move around. Unfortunately, I'm so fat in my snowsuit that I can't lift my leg to climb on to the bike. Papa had to help me.
We worked on pedaling, but my fat legs just aren't strong enough for it yet.
Later, I asked mama to get my slide out of the snow. But sliding in the winter is not as fun as in the summer. First, it's hard to get fluffy pants and boots up and over the top of the slide. Next, mama had my sliding into the snow. I did not care for that. I'm a city kid, and I'll stick to the plowed sidewalks, please.
I'm not going down and you can't make me.
Then mama thought I needed to learn some life skills, such as crawling through snow. I just pretended to be a slug. If she thinks I'm going to crawl out of that, she's crazy.
This is Wisconsin child abuse at it's worst.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home