Record breaking.
We're proud to report that Madison got another 3 inches of snow today and we broke the all-time snowfall record. We didn't just break the previous record of 77 inches- we're blowing by it. We've already got 79 inches and it's only February 12th! Mom is shooting for 100 inches. Dad says he's going to sleep for the rest of the winter.
My Valentine's Day card had two cars to assemble and decorate with stickers. I was very pleased to see that they fit on my choo choo track.
Then they crashed. You'll notice that all of my car crashes involve one car upside down on top of another car. Guess which movie I learned that from?
After a long day of play, I fell asleep in my big boy bed again. Tonight I did not stay up nearly as late. And I heeded mom's three rules. When mom came in to check on me before she went to bed, she was surprised to find two big boys in my bed though. I think papa was excited about my big boy dinosaur sheets too.

1 Comments:
Hank-
You are sooooo ADORIBLE in your 'Big Boy' bed with your Daddie!
Lester
Post a Comment
<< Home